Capstone books are the core of myON!
Capstone has published more than 25,000 titles during the past 25 years, earning our place as the #1 choice among students and teachers alike. Our strong family of imprints provides award-winning fiction and nonfiction titles for PreK-12 readers.
- Capstone Press specializes in accessible non-fiction for all ages
- Compass Point is smart non-fiction for middle schoolers
- Stone Arch Books is inspiring reading with safe but relevant contemporary fiction
- Picture Window Books delight imaginations with illustrated fiction and nonfiction
- Heinemann-Raintree excels at curriculum-driven nonfiction titles
myON comes loaded with more than 5,000 digital titles from Capstone with optional reading supports - audio, highlighting, a zoom feature and embedded dictionary -- along with a suite of active reading and writing tools that support deep connections to the text! These diverse imprints, literacy tools, embedded reading metrics and assessments make myON a complete literacy solution.
Click on the image above for a peek into a popular title from the Max Axiom, Super Scientist series, which is part of the basic myON collection from Capstone.
Content from Capstone and more than 60 respected publishing partners is now available on myON, bringing the total number of available digital texts to over 10,000! Learn more about our Publishing Partners and view our Digital Catalog.
More than 5,000 digital titles from Capstone form the core content of your basic myON subscription.