The primary responsibility of the International Account Representative is to manage our channel partner relationships through new order support and renewal of the existing customer base. This role will also include direct sales into international schools where full market potential has not yet been established. Other duties include lead and campaign management, demo account activation, virtual presentations and maintaining lead/opportunity/account information in Salesforce.com.
- Day to day management of our channel partners
- Develop and implement an overall sales/lead generation plan to meet/exceed targeted goals.
- Qualify leads by identifying needs, schedule and follow up on appointments
- Prepare and present webinars, demo accounts, newsletters, promotions, emails and other direct mail pieces based on market needs, as well as territory needs; ensuring that special mailings and customer contact are being done in coordination with the overall marketing plan.
- Assist in planning, attending and setting up exhibits at trade shows, demonstrating products and following up on leads from show.
- Actively seek out new customers through a targeted international school list to increase pipeline and close sales
- Work with the bids department to respond to potential opportunities.
- Responsible for writing and typing customer correspondence.
- Accurately record outbound calls, activities and results, additional contacts, completed sales and details in Salesforce.com.
- Manage subscription renewal process and leverage opportunities for expansion
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Degree or Education:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or Mass Communications, or equivalent experience
Desirable Amount of Previous Experience:
- 2 years of business development, marketing, sales, technical support or customer service experience.
- Project management experience desirable
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to generate sales and meet/exceed sales quotas
- Proven ability to coordinate complex projects associated with generating sales and establishing effective marketing strategies
- Highly effective communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- Team player
- PC proficiency, including Internet, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- SalesForce.com software proficiency helpful
- Desire to thrive, learn, and grow in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- English language proficiency
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- 5-10% travel required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.