This Sr. Financial Analyst position will be responsible for financial analytics and understanding myON’s bookings, revenue and expense trends and financial performance as compared to budgets and forecasts. This position will support related financial and corporate decision makers at all levels of myON including the executive team and functional leaders. The role will also work closely with management to meet their financial objectives
- Responsible for a wide variety of analytical, reporting, planning and forecasting responsibilities on a company wide basis
- Provide written analysis on financial performance and variances for use by the CEO, CFO and Board of Directors
- Assist with integration and due diligence analysis of acquisition targets, including; valuation, financial statement analysis, book of business, and budgeting / forecasting
- Responsible for developing analyses to better understand the financial and operational performance of the functional units
- Analyzing key business performance metrics (revenue, price, margins, renewal rates), and identifying performance improvement opportunities
- Provide strategic financial consultation on business issues, assist in the evaluation of business development opportunities, and provide benchmarking analyses.
- Alert management of significant variances, the cause, and suggested corrective measures
- Accumulate the schedules including understanding and summarizing comments provided and publish them monthly for management
- Design of systems and processes that enhance the accuracy and timeliness of our overall financial reporting process
- Design and generate financial and analytical reports includes business scorecards to provide context on business performance
- Provide ad hoc analysis and financial analysis as needed
Degree or Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred
Desirable Amount of Previous Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Finance and / or Accounting experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that able to express the key points in a clear manner
- Proven efficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions and recommendations
- Self-starter with a take charge attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls;
- Reach with hands or arms;
- Talk or hear;
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Travel is not anticipated.