The Support Agent will be responsible for providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. The role will be responsible for inbound emails and phone calls while troubleshooting customer issues with the goal of utilizing available tools to provide a "single call resolution", and maintaining the utmost in customer satisfaction. The Support Agent must deliver services and information in a professional, accurate, and timely manner using via a variety of communication channels while utilizing multiple computer applications. The person who accepts this position will need to be articulate, patient, and possess the ability to explain a wide range of technical concepts to customers of varying degrees of aptitude, while maintaining a pleasant disposition
- Apply advanced understanding of computer software and hardware to resolve problems of internal and external users of the myON products.
- Handle customer inquiries and execute on problem solving.
- Conduct testing on customer devices; maintain a secure lab with critical end user equipment.
- Provide direct customer assistance as needed and via multiple channels, such as telephone, email, chat, webinar and social media.
- Provide support to the myON sales team members.
- Support product integrations with partners and 3rd party providers.
- Maintain a technical knowledge base.
- Provide training to others as needed.
- Facilitate internal and external communication on issues and events as needed.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing on myON products and services, as well as end user devices and platforms.
- Participate in the ongoing development of strategic operational processes such as Knowledge Management, Change Management, Incident Management and other best practices.
- Ensure timely escalation of issues to appropriate groups as needed.
- Communicate needed feedback and information to customers, partners and other myON teams in a timely manner.
- Utilize a ticketing system to accurately track all customer incidents and requests
- Complete additional assigned duties on a timely, professional basis.
Degree or Education:
- Trade/Business/Technical College
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considere
Desirable Amount of Previous Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of prior support services
- Knowledge of education
- Experience in positively handling complaints
- Experience using SalesForce is preferred
- Experience using one or more application store(s) (Purchase/Restore/Account Management/App Installation) including iTunes (iOS), Google Play/Amazon App Store (Android)
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office skills are a must
- Ability to work well under pressure with heavy phone and email volume
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to thrive, learn, and grow in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- English language proficiency
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to quickly identify risks and proactively recommend guidance
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Excellent negotiating and conflict resolution skill
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls;
- Reach with hands or arms;
- Talk or hear;
- Must occasionally stand, walk, and sit;
- Able to work in moderate noise level environment;
- Able to sit at computer for extended periods of time;
- Adequate vision required
- Able to work overtime, as needed
- Some travel is required of this position