We want to be sure that educators have the props – and prompts – to help every student become a star reader with myON. Our Educator Prompt Book (toolkit) contains materials and resources that will keep students reading and learning all year long!
- Back-to-School Teacher Tip Sheet: designed to make the opening week of school a memorable start to a successful year of reading and learning with myON
- Outreach materials: editable templates for letters to families, student login cards, take-home flyers, posters and more
- Student incentives: like goal sheets, certificates of achievement, etc.
- Family engagement resources: including tips for encouraging and reading with children at home, family reading goal sheet and even a recommended at-home reading booklist
- Faculty tools: suggested student activities and projects that can be completed within the myON environment using new graphic organizers and other literacy tools, recommended booklists and more
PLUS additional themed seasonal graphics that educators can use to create their own winter and spring reading challenges will be available --- so students continue their star reading performances during school intermissions, too!
Our turnkey reading campaign resources are available at no cost with every myON subscription, and downloadable from the Educator Resources site (customer login required).
For your ticket to preview sample resources from the toolkit today, please complete the form at right.
Preview our toolkit