Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading and myON®, by Renaissance ®, educators, librarians, students and parents statewide have enjoyed free access to digital books and news articles available in myON for summer 2018.
Because of your efforts to encourage summer reading, students across Georgia have achieved these amazing results using Renaissance myON Reader™:
- 99,962 books opened
- 66,614 books completed
- 927,344 minutes read
- 192,054,973 words read
Keep Georgia Reading with year-round access to digital books and news!
Although the free Get Georgia Reading program has concluded for 2018, you can keep students engaged in reading throughout the year with unlimited, 24/7 access to digital books and news articles from myON.
Provide each student with a personalized digital library:
- More than 13,000 fiction and nonfiction titles available
- Recommendations based on interests, grade, and Lexile® level
- Anytime, anywhere access with online and offline reading
- Interactive tools for highlighting, journaling, citations, and more
Provide an engaging digital experience for nonfiction reading:
- 5 daily news articles, Monday-Friday, 52 weeks a year
- Written at 3 Lexile® levels with audio supports and related multimedia
- Topics include US and world news, sports, science, arts, technology, and more
- Reviewed by a child psychologist to ensure age-appropriateness
Additionally, myON Reader and myON News provide real-time data to measure student engagement and reading growth, including number of books/articles read and time spent reading.
Contact the Renaissance team to learn more:
In the News
myON and Renaissance came together in March 2018 to deliver a shared vision of literacy growth for all students. Learn more about our literacy growth solution.