Read to the Final Four!®
The Final Four® men’s basketball championship is returning to Minnesota in 2019!
To celebrate youth and leave a lasting, positive impact in the host community, the Minneapolis Final Four® Local Organizing Committee is promoting and inspiring reading for young people through a statewide reading initiative. There will be several ways to participate, but a key element is a bracketed reading competition for Minnesota 3rd graders, supported by myON’s digital literacy platform.
Additional details will be announced soon, but we encourage you to sign up today to be part of this exciting initiative.
- 2017-2018 School Year: 2nd and 3rd grade students
- 2018-2019 School Year: all 3rd grade students
Sign up your eligible students today.
- If you represent a school or district —
select Schools or Districts below.
- If you want to sign up your child as an individual reader —
select Individuals below.
- Free access to myON’s personalized literacy platform.
- Over 5,800 digital books with access online and offline.
- Students can use myON to track books read, time spent reading and their Lexile® measure, which is visible through their individual student account.
- Educators have access to real-time student data on time spent reading, books read and much more!*
*Only for Schools and Districts participating.
An exciting opportunity to leave a lasting, positive impact as part of
the celebration of the Final Four returning to Minneapolis!
NCAA, Elite Eight, Final Four, Read to the Final Four and Sweet 16 are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association.