Support for Your 21st CCLC Program
myON offers an engaging, digital literacy environment that directly supports the goals of the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program to provide academic enrichment and family engagement activities. Here are some key ways our solution can help meet program requirements and produce the measurable results your students need.
Extend learning beyond the school day
- Provides unlimited access to a virtual bookshelf of robust, leveled materials for academic enrichment designed to match the curriculum
- Creates a bridge between classroom teachers and 21st CCLC staff by providing a seamless platform that complements classroom efforts and monitors student progress
Bring literacy to the digital platform
- Offers an intuitive digital interface that is engaging, fun to use and accessible on any web-enabled device
- Incorporates flexible scaffolds and literacy tools that foster deep connections to the text and enable students to use technology for learning across the curriculum
Cultivate a culture of reading for families
- Enables offline access to high-quality reading materials with free mobile apps when WiFi isn’t available, along with resources for family literacy and engagement
- Includes naturally-recorded audio and an embedded dictionary to support shared literacy, even if there isn’t a proficient adult reader in the home
Learn about our solutions and how they can foster success for all learners!
Read about our solution
Download our information sheet
See how myON works
for these 21st CCLC programs
Complete this form and we will contact you!