- Capstone Press - accessible nonfiction text captures interest while building confidence and skill in beginning, struggling and reluctant readers, grades PreK-9
- Compass Point - smart nonfiction that weaves comprehensive narrative with intriguing facts and real-world examples for grades 5-12
- Stone Arch Books - compelling contemporary and appropriate fiction to inspire independent reading for grades K-9
- Picture Window Books - illustrated fiction and nonfiction easy readers, picture books and chapter books for grades PreK-4
- Heinemann-Raintree - curriculum-driven nonfiction that encourages inquiry and satisfies curiosity for students grades K-8
New titles are added on a regular basis.
See the complete list of Capstone titles that are included in the core library of every myON subscription.
About Capstone and the core library
Capstone has published more than 25,000 titles during the past 25 years, earning their place as the #1 choice among students and teachers alike with award-winning fiction and nonfiction titles for PreK-12. The interactive Capstone imprints on the myON platform have been selected to meet a broad range of learner interests and Lexile(R) levels. Every book has been digitized from its print counterpart and each book includes all content (table of contents, glossaries, background information and more) found in the print version.